Are you worried about about paying for care, the possibility of your money running out and the problems involved?


Care Fees Advice, or care fees planning, is a specialist type of financial advice, provided by financial advisers, which is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Usually this type of advice is sought when someone is moving into a care home; sometimes people seek advice when looking for ways to fund care at home.


We believe the most experienced care fees advisers are to be found through the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA). All their members must adhere to a code of practice and full members must be fully accredited. You can search for an adviser local to you here.

Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA)

Find a local Care Funding Specialist in your area, click below

Paying for Care website

If you can't find a SOLLA adviser in your area you could try this website