If you would like help with wills, Powers of Attorney or other legal matters relating to older people then we believe the  Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE) would be a good place to start. It is an independent, national organisation of lawyers, such as solicitors, barristers, and legal executives who provide specialist legal advice for older and vulnerable people, their families and carers.

You can find a local legal adviser through them.

Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE)

Find a local solicitor in your area, click below

Gov.UK has a useful website

*This website currently covers the care system in England. There are differences in how care is delivered and funded in Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. If you reside in either of these countries we would suggest a good starting point would be the Age UK offices for your country.  Please click the link Northern IrelandScotlandWales